Mix files must obligatorily have the following requirements in order to be mastered:
- Frequency Sample Rate: 44.1 Khz, 48 Khz, 88.2 Khz, 96 Khz
- Bit Resolution: 24 Bit
- Headroom (peak): from -6 dB to -2 dB of maximum peak value below the 0 dB
- Limiter: No digital limiter on mix buss
- RMS (loudness): max -14 dBFS of RMS value
If the files do not respect these requirements, the work will be refused.
In order to send us files for On-Line Mastering please use www.wetransfer.com with the recipient email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mastered files will be optimized also for the main streaming platforms which use compressed audio formats as iTunes, YouTube and SoundCloud (versions will be 1 dB quieter than standard masters,avoiding ISP’s, intersample peaks, and conversion distortion).
ON LINE MASTERING PRICING (Tax and Vat are included):
- STEREO FILES: € 60,00 per song (single or full album)
- 2/3 STEM TRACKS MASTERING: € 70,00 per song (single or full album)
- 4/8 STEMS TRACKS MASTERING: € 80,00 per song (single or full album)
- MASTERED FOR STREAMING PLATFORMS (iTunes,YouTube/SoundCloud): add-on € 10,00 per song
- INSTRUMENTAL VERSION or HALF PLAYBACK VERSION MASTERING : add-on € 10,00 per song
- DDPi Download : DDPi via download € 30,00
- DDPi Disc : DDPi Disc € 30,00 plus extra shipping costs
- PRODUCTION and REFERENCE MASTER AUDIO CD : € 10,00 plus extra shipping costs
- MIXING (OTB with Solid State Logic 24ch analog summing unit) : €200,00 per song (until 40 tracks)